Subject: Re: Blitz 2, some questions!
From: Paul Reece <[email-masked]>
To: Martin Kift <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 1994 12:28:20 +1000 (EST)

On Mon, 6 Jun 1994, Martin Kift wrote:

> > My Map Editor is 75% finished after only 2 days working on it!
> > It supports ANY size blocks (but be sensible, huh?) and works beautifully
> 
> Whoooo, a genius at work!!! 8)
> 
> > AND unlike the Blitz2 Map Editor:
> > 	IT DOESN'T CRASH YOUR MACHINE EVERY TIME YOU RUN IT!
> > Look out for this brill prog in the VERY near future and mail me if you have
> > any ideas for features of it.
> 
> Nice one! I have already mailed you with suggestions. How soon before 
> we see it, I'm iching for a decent map editor.
> 
> Mail you, ha! Has anybody successfully mailed you Steve? My 
> postmaster is still away, so the problem hasn't been looked at yet.

I know what the problem is!

the machine sisvax.sis.port.ac.uk does not have a DNS MX (Mail Exchange)
entry....

In order to fix this, Steve's SYSADMIN would have to add this - Some mail
exchanging software (ie. versions of Sendmail) can handle not MX records,
but most can't.. (Like the one on my machine!!)

> 
> +---------------------------------+---------------------------------------+
> | Martin Kift                     |   Software developer (C/C++/OWL/MFC)  |
> | Email: [email-masked]   |   Procede Software Ltd., UK.          |
> +---------------------------------+---------------------------------------+
> 
> 

 - Paul

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Paul Reece, Student & Network Assistant                               \\\///
Claremont College - Tasmania, Australia                               d oo b   
                                                                      | __ |
[email-masked], [email-masked]    \__/
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The opinions expressed herein are my own and not those of Claremont College!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------